Here is some important information regarding our conventions in Searcy and Springdale:
1. The deadline to register for the graduation ceremony at the Searcy convention is 3/31.
2. Due to the need to reduce expenses, the used curriculum sale at both conventions will be on Friday evening from 6-8 pm. Book drop off will be from 10 am until 4 pm. Volunteers shop at 5. Unsold books will need to be picked up by 8:30 or you will forfeit them. We plan to ship unsold books to our home school counterparts in Germany.
3. Art classes conducted by Visual Manna will be available at both conventions this year. You may pre-register for these classes by going to www.visualmanna.com or you may pay at the door. Please visit our website for more course titles, descriptions, prices, etc.
4. There will be a musical performance of “Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat” at the Searcy convention in the Administration Auditorium on Friday nigh at 7 pm. Cost is $3/person or $10/family. See our website for more details.
5. Convention brochures will be coming out in March. A postcard reminder will be mailed soon. However, all details regarding the convention are currently on our website.