- Host Arkansas’ Home School graduations each year in Searcy and Bentonville.
- Secure the passage of state legislation that is favorable to home schools.
- Defeat state legislation that is unfavorable to home schools.
- Work with the Arkansas Department of Education, the Governor’s Office, and other state agencies to secure policies that are favorable to home schools.
- Serve as Arkansas’ largest state-wide home school organization.
- Conduct media interviews regarding home schooling.
- Educate public officials and educators about home schooling.
- Provide home school information packets to individuals interested in home schooling.
- Provide free notice of intent forms to every home school family on our mailing list.
- Provide high school transcripts for home school students.
- Provide free consulting services to home schoolers.
- Send a monthly update letter to every home school family on our mailing list.
- Send a weekly email to every home school family on our mailing list.
- Conduct speaking engagements in churches, home school groups, and civic organizations.
- Serve as a discount group for the Home School Legal Defense Association.
- Assist home school students with their efforts to gain admission into college.
- Assist local home school support groups.
Switch to our mobile site