Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat

Those of you attending the annual Home School Convention in Searcy, AR will have the opportunity to attend Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat, a musical depiction of the biblical saga of Joseph, on Saturday afternoon.  This is one performance you and your family won’t want to miss!

Tickets are $3 per student or $10 per family. Net-proceeds (i.e. money that comes in after expenses are covered) will go to the Education Alliance.  Where else do you have the opportunity to donate money to help home schoolers in Arkansas while enjoying fun, family entertainment?

Registration for the Searcy Convention will close before you know it.  The convention is literally just a little over 2 weeks away. Go to our main website to secure your spot at the Searcy Convention, and don’t miss your chance to go see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat.

Leave us a comment below if you have any questions, and please spread the word about this opportunity that you and your friends have to support the Education Alliance while enjoying a fun time with the family.

About David Cox

David is a former home school student. In 2007 he graduated from John Brown University in Siloam Springs, Arkansas, with a bachelors degree in Business Administration. He currently works as Education Alliance's primary IT employee, webmaster, and blogger. David and his wife live in Little Rock.
This entry was posted in Events and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat

1. Kelley says:

I’m assuming this is the same production that the Searcy homeschool group did back in March. It was a great performance. I was completely blown away! I don’t even have words to describe how good it was. They did an amazing job. I highly recommend it – the whole family will enjoy it! And, it’s a great price – better than some performances we’ve seen and paid much more for.

2. admin says:

@Kelley: Thanks for the kind words. We’re trying to spread the word as quickly as possible: People won’t want to miss this incredible performance!

Everyone: Tell your friends about this performance, and make plans to join us at the Searcy home school convention!

3. sharla says:

Is there going to be another showing besides 1:00? I really want to go but there is also a workshop I will be attending at The Convention.

4. admin says:

@sharla: I don’t think so. We’ll keep you posted if things change, though.

5. Monique says:

Can we attend the performance even if we’re not going to the actual convention? And where is it to be held – I’m not familiar with the area? Thanks!

6. admin says:

@Monique: I believe you can; the performance will be held in the Administration Auditorium, which is located in the middle of Harding’s campus. We should have signs on display throughout campus to easily direct you there.

7. Melissa Savary says:

Monique: We would love for as many people as possible to show their support for these brave young people as they perform. You do not have to attend the convention in order to attend the musical. Thanks for asking!

8. Aleshia says:

Rehearsals started again this week for the musical performance on Saturday. I know I am biased as a mother and as the director, but I and many others were amazed at the job these kids did in March and are thrilled they wanted to perform again as a fundraiser for Education Alliance. We would ask that you not only come, but tell your friends about it. There will be only one performance–if you can’t come because you’re in a conference workshop, give your kids the chance to enjoy a session and send them with ticket money. You won’t regret taking the time to see these 65 kids perform the story of Joseph and his technicolor coat! Avoid lines by purchasing your tickets in advance and reserving your seat–come to the Administration Auditorium between 2-5 on Friday and there will be a table for ticket sales.

9. Kristy says:

Miss Aleshia isn’t biased… just honest. :)

I can’t tear myself away from our theater group’s rehersals… much less the ‘real’ shows. The kids are fabulous and the show is *fun*! Hope to see everyone there.